ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT STAFF
Tsawout First Nation would like to create a team of administrative support staff for both Administration and Health. We would like to train and cross-train support staff and be able to utilize these positions where and as needed. Depending on experience and learning, tasks/positions will vary from entry level to program support, and could possibly lead into part-time or a short-term opportunities within the office. In-house training and support will be provided. If you have clerical/reception experience or would like to increase your skills/experience in reception, office support or filing, please apply.
- Janitorial duties to cover different areas of our Administration Building
- Areas include admin. and health offices, classrooms and daycare areas, gymnasium, kitchen and meeting rooms, as well as lease areas.
- Empty garbage and compost, sweep and mop floors in reception, hallways and common areas, and vacuum offices.
- Clean and mop washrooms and replenish supplies.
- Basic computer skills, including word processing email and excel
- Reception and good customer service skills are essential
- Willingness to learn new skills and ability to multi task
- Ability to take direction, work independently and in a team environment
- Must be respectful and have a positive attitude
- Ability to deal with difficult clients, stressful situations in a professional manner
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS WHO
- Have completed Secondary School
- Have a good combination of training and/or equivalent experience
- Are willing to attend in-house training opportunities as provided through the Band Office