Yes, you can appeal your property assessment and directing the appeal to the BC assessment authority, as they are responsible for the actual values. The Tsawout First Nation has adopted the following procedures of the appeal process:

1 – Court of Revision;

2 – Appeal Review Committee;

3 – Federal Court of Canada