RE: DR. EVANS AND DR. MADER NO LONGER PROVIDING SERVICES IN WSANEC Primary Care CLINIC IN TSEYCUM
A message from the Tsawout Health Department:
We realize this may cause some disruption and longer wait times, but we are working to resolve the gap in services. If you have any questions lease call our Health Manager, Bonnie Seward.
- What is the end date for the doctor’s contract was: April 24, 2023
- How can clients access medical information and charts?
- Contact the Health Centre: 250-652-1149
- The MOA will be able to help you access your medical information and/or chart if needed. As per privacy of information act a signed ‘release of information’ document will need to be completed with direction where information is being released to.
- What other options are available for accessing health care?
- Tsawout Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner: 250-652-1149. Please be aware that we will do our best to maintain the low barrier care services valued by community but as access to services increases due to decreased providers wait times will increase. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this transition.
- FNHA Doctor of the Day: 1-855-344-3800
- West Saanich Walk in Clinic: 250-590-8378
- Shoreline Brentwood Walk in Clinic: 250-652-9191
- Shoreline Sidney Walk in Clinic: 250-656-4143
- What other options are there for refilling prescriptions if no doctor or NP is available?
- Pharmacist can now provide emergency refills for most medications. Pharmacists can also prescribe over the counter medications. Speak with your pharmacist directly to discuss.
- Please see FNHA’s guidelines below for a list medications with direction for pharmacists coverage:
- Pharmasave Brentwood Bay: 250-652-1235
- Rexall Brentwood Bay: 250-652-8813
- Shoppers Drug Mart Saanichton: 250-652-9119
- Joes Family Pharmacy Saanichton: 778-426-2420
- Cool Aid Clinic (OAT medication): 250-385-1466
Tsawout Health Department